Monday, July 26, 2010

I Already Miss LOST


I am already missing my favorite show, and today I was thinking about how sad it is that I cannot look forward to another season. Anyway these are some thoughts that I forgot to publish last month. Better late than never.

The series finale made sense. It had a very Luke 15 Prodigal Son feel to it. They were lost at first, and at the end the father welcomed Jack back where he belonged, with the people that he needed most. Independently he was lost, but with those people he was found. Very cool.

Other Lost Thoughts.
Were they dead on both the island and on the flash sideways world? I think they were dead only in the purgatory flash sideways world. That doesn't mean they all died at the same time. Hurley might have lived for hundreds of years as the new Jacob before he died. Sawyer and Kate made it off the island. Who knows how far into the future the flash sideways was. My big question is what happened to cause the isalnd to sink? If you remember it was sugmerged at the begining of the final season. Someone removed the stone. Any thoughts out there? I imagine there will be books and graphic novels for years to come that will fill in those blanks.

Go to Entertainment Weekly to check some rather deep thoughts on my favorite show: http://www.ew.com/ew/package/0,,20313460,00.html

No comments: