Thursday, December 15, 2005

49 pounds and counting!

49 pounds and counting! That's right, I can't believe it. I have been on the weight watchers plan for about 4 months now and have gone from 236 to 187. I haven't been down to this weight in more than 11 years. I have been in the 230 range for about 3 to 4 years, sometimes weighing in the 220's because of some lame diet that never really stuck. My goal weight is 170, which I think I will be sometime in early Spring. It has been the easiest diet ever, actually it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. People from church have been amazed at the results and some have started weight watchers because of me. I am really proud of Stacy, she has lost a lot of her pregnancy weight since she has been on the diet. Together I think we have really helped each other stay disciplined. I am so glad I did this and I plan to keep eating healthy for the rest of my life, because I do not want to ever be over 200 pounds again.

No comments: