Friday, October 28, 2011

To the White House Church of Christ

To the White House Church of Christ,


As you know I am leaving to work as the full time preaching minister at the Holly Hill Church of Christ in Daytona Beach, Florida. Goodbyes are never easy; however please consider this my sincere goodbye and farewell.
I want you all to know that I am truly leaving here with mixed emotions; exited about my new opportunity in Florida yet sad to be leaving a church that I love and such a great group of people whom I can call friends and family. The last 5 years has been a time of blessing and growth for me; I have enjoyed my time with you and hope that my next ministry will be filled with as much encouragement and love that you have shown to me and my family. I know that God will not only bring the right person to be your next minister, He will also bless you in new and exciting ways.
I look forward to knowing that our paths will cross again, whether in this life or the one to come. Thank you again for your love, encouragement, friendship, and prayers.

Grace & Peace,
Vic

Good is good all the time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will never be able to look at hot chicken again without thinking of you. Dave Ross